|The information of your selected race is detailed here. Information is posted and managed by race directors. Although information listed here is assumed to be accurate it's a good practice to confirm with a race director or specific race website before planning to attend a race!|
Terra Sans Pave - Linne WoodsEarthbound Races in Unpaved Places!
Please join us for the seventh annual Terra Sans Pave Trail Runs - Linne Woods, Saturday August 29, 2020. For your racing adventure...
Registration opens on March 26th and lasts through 6:00 pm on Friday the day before race day, here on our RunRace Network. Due to permit restrictions we cannot offer race-day registration.
- Your choice between our traditional event distances of Big Lizard 10 Mile, 8 Kilometers, or a one-lap tour of 4 Kilometers.
- Returning for 2020... our Terathlon 8-Hour option for ultra-trail runners with a 7:30 am starting time.
- Space for 150 eager runners... permit restrictions limit race participation to the first 150 registrants, which is a total combined count of participants within all events.
- Top-of-the-line colorful moisture-wicking tech shirts for all runners and volunteers.
- Chip timing & scoring with instant Results and Webcast updates, here on RunRace.net.
- Awards in all events for top male & female finishers.
- Custom year-specific finisher pins for all participants who complete their event distance.
- An accurately measured, clearly-marked course, with a with well-stocked aid station at the start / finish area.
- Afterward... join us for our post-race cookout with fun and surprises for all.
- Our racecourse is preapproved by the Forest Preserve District of Cook County: permit pending
Terra Sans Pave - Linne Woods, Start / Finish area:
Linne Woods, Grove #2
6308 Dempster St, Morton Grove, IL 60053
GPS: 42.041010, -87.784550
(approximately 17 miles northwest of downtown Chicago)
Note: Note: Ample parking is available at Linne Woods grove, which is on the north side of Dempster St. For safety, we recommend that you approach Linne Woods grove while traveling a westerly direction on Dempster Street, then make a right turn into the parking lot.
Our Terra Sans Pave Trail Runs - Linne Woods trail runs takes place entirely within Region 4: North Cook County, nearby the North Branch Trail system of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County, in Morton Grove. Linne Woods, Grove #2 pavilion serves as race start / finish area and our aid station.
Terra Sans Pave is ideal for first-time trail runners, and those experienced runners looking to post a fast time for "not too technical" trail racing. A variety of surfaces make up the racecourse for Terra Sans Pave... crushed gravel, dirt and wood-chip paths comprise about 90% of the course, with sections traversing grassy fields. You'll cross two bridges on each lap, and even run along the river bank. There are no man-made obstacles, nor river crossings but conditions may be muddy especially with rainy weather in the week leading up to race day. Expect mostly smooth non-technical running, with occasional rocks & roots, and small slightly rolling hills. Each lap is 4 kilometers (~2½ miles) in length.
Terra Sans Pave - Linne Woods
Our Terra Sans Pave - Linne Woods race is a USA Track & Field sanctioned event. You may visit the USATF website by clicking either logo image.
|Posted:||March 23rd, 2020 3:10 pm|
|Event Information||For multiple Member Events:|
|Name of Event||Distance||Measurement||Date||Start Time||Relay Members||Team Members|
| ||Terra 10-Mile||10.00||Miles||Aug 29th, 2020||9:00 am|
| ||Terra 8-Km||8.00||Kilometers||Aug 29th, 2020||9:00 am|
| ||Terra 4-Km||4.00||Kilometers||Aug 29th, 2020||9:00 am|
| ||Terathlon 8-Hour||8.00||Hours||Aug 29th, 2020||7:30 am|
| ||Terra Volunteer||8.00||Hours||Aug 29th, 2020||7:00 am|
|Name of Race Director||Email Address||Phone Number|